Wednesday 29 October 2014

OUGD504 Studio Brief 03 A Brief History of... Categorisation of walks Study Task 7

After the workshop earlier on user experience I used the flow charts we had created to look at how I could better communicate my content. From the flow chart I knew that I needed to communicate where the walks were first, then what the walks are like and how to get to the starting point.
As I was breaking down what someone would want to know about each walk I came up with a few extras. For example, whether or not the walkers would need to check the tide times for a particular walk (because the path goes down onto the beach).

I broke the areas down into:
Tide-yes/no
length-couple of hours/ half a day/ a full day
attractions-Foodstop/few shops/town
Reach the starting point- bus/train/car parking/coast hopper bus

I also went on to outline what exactly the logo needed to communicate on the first page as dictated from the information flow chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment