I finally managed to go to print today.
I used bulky news print as was suggested from my stock experimentation earlier on in the brief.
There are a couple of problems with the print. It seems that at the scanning stage the light used to scan the image reflected off the ink on the page making some of the ink lighter and indistinct.
Once it was printed I folded it up into its box shape.
I love the way the colours of the map make the floral fold of the box stand out.
Although it looks really good, the paper isn't responding the same way as it did when I was experimenting with it earlier on in the brief. This could be because of the weight of the ink. I think I want to go back to digital print and see if I could do better with the stock.