Monday 6 October 2014

OUGD504 Brief 02 Kick Starter Projects


I have quite an interest in the literature that this focusses on, and my current positioning makes a great primary research opportunity because I am so close to bronte country and the very moors they roamed on. However, the distance of tis project makes it a bit difficult. I will never get to see this play!
This is obviously something that a lot of people in class will be interested in, but I just caught my eye.



A commentary on a subject that has always and will always fascinate me+ an opportunity to meet others in the biz.


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sophieephotos/parallel-magazine?ref=category_location
This is perhaps the most interesting of the projects because They already have a few graphic designers on board but i just think that it could be done better. I also love the cause and it is one that I myself would like to be realised.

No comments:

Post a Comment