For the last crit we mostly talked through all the briefs that we did and got specific feed back where we felt it was needed. As Jess was ill I got some feedback on behalf of both of us on the Botanics project.
I got some great feedback concerning Jess's illustrations; that they should intertwine with the capitals more, using the negative space. Overall though people were really positive.
I also printed out the full alphabet to see if there were any letters that they del needed improvement or didn't quite fit. P i was already aware of but revision of M, O and Q were also suggested. I think I will re work M and P but I am uncertain about O and Q because really like them, but I will try it out and see how I can make it look.
I also talked through my full list of briefs which is in its revised form below.