Tuesday 21 January 2014

OUGD405 Studio Brief 03 Re-Scanning

Once I started to test print some of the layouts I designed I found that the illustrations were pixelating even though they were smaller than the actual scanned image to start with. So, I tried re placing them in the file so as to make sure the connection between the document and the image was fixed and tried another print. As you can see below the same thing happened again. I am going to re can these illustrations at a much higher resolves the problem.

When re scanning I found the option to increase the dpi of the scanned image, so I will continue to scan all images at a much higher resolution.
Once the scans are done I need to reduce the yellowness of the paper by altering the levels in photoshop.






No comments:

Post a Comment