Wednesday 26 November 2014

OUGD504 Studio Brief 04 Augmented Design Briefing First Consideration Study Task 10

Today we were briefed on our augmented design brief. This looked at transferring our web design work from the previous brief into print. We have been asked to create a three piece print campaign promoting our website.


The study task following this briefing asked us to create a 'design guide' if you will, of the audience, message and tone of voice our print campaign will require. I started off by researching the possibilities of print advertising campaigns and found some very creative and entertaining ones. I have collected them together on a pinterest board.

I had trouble finding many that had that cross over from a web based product to a print advertising campaign, so I looked on some of the recommended resources and found some very interesting interactive print ideas. I am uncertain how relevant they are to my work though.



http://www.aurasma.com/campaigns/#

The design guide I produced during this session can be found below.

No comments:

Post a Comment