Tuesday 11 November 2014

OUGD503 Responsive Studio Brief 01 Leeds arts Party, Developing the JuJu Flyer

I started by drawing out the first three words in different type inspired by work I found on pinerest. I think I am happy with these but they will probably need some further development later on but for the purposes of a mock up these will do.

I drew the type in by hand using the light box as a guide just to see how it will look. I like it but I feel it is possibly not quite there yet. I have sent this off to Fran as a mock up to show her the direction I was thinking of going in.
I tried inserting some brush pen calligraphy in the bottom section but I am not thrilled with the result. 
The information that is required will go on the back as shown below.


 I tried two different options for the word educate but I am just not convinced of either.


I sent this off to Fran as a very rough working draft and the reply is detailed below.




No comments:

Post a Comment