Sunday 30 March 2014

OUGD406 Studio Brief 03 Final Crit

 Today we had the final crit for our alternative move posters.

Although the response to my design was mostly positive there was some constructive criticism that I would definitely agree with. People seemed impressed by the quality of the print but questioned whether this was right for a Sin City Poster, feeling that perhaps the essence of the film (violent messing and a bit crazy) was not fully being conveyed. I am happy with the design but there are a lot of things i would like to change. I have possibly over thought the design, when I came so close to capturing the right tone of voice early on with the splashes of white ink on black paper. Next Time I do a poster I think I will make a more concerted effort to create something more high impact and eye catching.



No comments:

Post a Comment