Using square paper we up scaled our thumbnails to actual size to get more detail in out layout decisions.
I decided on an A5 layout because proportionally it could be increased to A4 and give me some experience with working on the A format, which I have not had yet.
We used the collected content that we decided on as part of the task set last session.
I will go on to create thumbnails for the other pages and digitise some for the interim crit next week. Something I found really useful was the addition of quotes to draw attention to bodies of text and summarise their content. This is something I want to implement in my other layouts.