Thursday, 21 May 2015

OUGD505 Studio brief 01 Product Range and Distribution Finished Working Poster

When putting together the poster I found that the cut out letters meant that some parts of the apertures folded outwards, hindering legibility.

I got an iron and ironed the back of the design through a tea towel so that it bent towards the poster which would support it.




I then set to tearing it apart as if it were in used. It created some great patterns very reminiscent of the web design. The perforations worked surprisingly well and all the website details were readable.

No comments:

Post a comment