Thursday 21 May 2015

OUGD505 Studio Brief 01 Product, Range and Distribution Mobile Site Mock up

After designing the rest of the website for computer access, I soon realized that the backbone of its functionality was rollover buttons which don't really work on mobile devices.

I did a basic mock up of how the website could work on mobile devises. I separated out the collage and just used the shapes with always visible content labels, so the rollover function is completely removed. I maintained the movable paragraph (move with the screen while scrolling) because this is something that I know moulds well with mobile web functionality.

I did only one of the content pages (books) to communicate how it would work. The paragraph for this page and all the sub-page would appear once the user started scrolling (so that the content is as visible as possible from the word go.


No comments:

Post a Comment