We were asked to get into our groups and present the research we had done science the last session. Once we had done this we narrowed down the question to 5 definite ones and then separately chose another 5 topics which we personally wanted to find out about. My list is as follows:
- Serif and Sans serif the battle
- Anatomy of type and how it effects legibility and readability.
- Italics rules of creation.
-Colour schemes and how to create them.
- Colour modes and how they apply to print.
- Colour associations and colour psychology.
- Chronologies of type.
- Web layout design and web safe colour.
- Grids and how they work.
- Colour gamuts.
I will go on to research the second five later in the week ready for next session.