Thursday 3 March 2016

OUGD603 Extended Practice Brief 06 Triptych Poster Choosing a Quote

I started by collecting together all of the quotes and ideas that I could come up with that could work in This context.
I am. Thinking mainly along the lines of communicating with the graphic design students that pass these posters everyday.
I wanted the tone of voice to be open and playful but the subject matter to be course specific to allow people to really relate to it on a personal level.
I talked to my peers about the different options I had for content and a definite favourite became apparent. It was the 'Real life is better than Graphic Design, hahaha, just kidding get back to work.'
So I am going to take this and develop it in terms of typographic layout and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment