Tuesday 15 March 2016

OUGD603 Extended Practice Brief 01 Part 2 and Brief 04 FAFF Brand Guidelines Research

Because I am going to construct brand guidelines for two of my extended practice briefs I thought it would be useful to collect together information about how to best do this. These are the best web pages I found with images of the best tips.



https://designschool.canva.com/blog/your-brand-needs-a-visual-style-guide/





This is something that I hadn't considered until this point. The framing and choice of images needs to be constant to maintain a consistent tone of voice.

This website had a great breakdown of what every style guide should at least have.


http://design.tutsplus.com/articles/how-to-create-your-own-brand-guidelines--cms-24901





This is all information that I am going to use to construct brand guidelines for the elections campaign and FAFF branding brief. The next step seems to be breaking down hat the branding will be applied to in each project so I know exactly what needs to be included in the Guidelines.


No comments:

Post a Comment