Sunday 28 December 2014

OUGD504 Studio Brief 04 Augmented Design, Photo shoot

I have just managed to select the images I will be working with for the majority of this project, along with the material from the previous brief. I will need to put together the salt lettering to increase its legibility and make it work as a vinyl sticker.



I didn't produce the 'of the ' part of the design. I am going to use the flat texture above and the digital letters to produce something far more legible than I could by hand.
The image below is for the coaster and I love the way the light coming through the hole is as bright as day light so it will really seem like a portal through to the landscape.



I did some research into transparent sticker production and found the perfect website that would produce what I needed. I would need to use the screen printed production method so as to achieve a solidity of colour on a transparent surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment