Tuesday 3 May 2016

OUGD603 Extended Practice Brief 10 Archer Animation Thumbnail Sketches

Once we had talked about format we each started to produce some static layouts of the quotes that we will be using. We looked specifically at the way that blocks of colour could be used to mimic the aesthetic of the intro sequence for Archer. My sketched for my allocated quotes are below along with annotations for animation suggestions.


'I have never had a death wish, It's just that I din't , personally believe, that I even can die"

'Remember when the office shut down and we spent an entire year as coke dealers?'

The net step is to go digital with these designs and develop them as stills with an eye to animation. The reason we are approaching them as still at this stage is that we want the entire quote to be readable at the end of the animation, so the quote needs to completely fit in the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment