Throughout this project, I tried to be as careful with my colour application as possible. When I made the colour decisions surrounding the brand I used a colour matching website to establish all information surrounding the colours, as well as ensuring they were web safe.
Upon the SU's request I also mocked up a very basic set of brand guidelines to help them apply the branding to anything else they need to do last minuet without my help. This is all the information they asked for. However, in hind sight I should have done something much more extensive because even though I labeled all documents that I sent them according to the colour profile. Some CMYK documents got put up online causing quite a few colour inconsistencies.