Tuesday 14 April 2015

OUGD505 Design Practice 02 Studio Brief 01 Product, Range and Distribution Development of Concept

I have been thinking about my campaign and how I will, through typographic means, create the visual idea of liberation. I think that this will be best achieved by using textures and pairing them with typographic styles that contradict the texture. For example, brush pen calligraphy and a flint texture. The liquidity of the lettering clashes with the hard and sharp connotations of the texture. I want to add a part of the text where the texture is extending beyond the lettering and using the word to liberate its self, in this case the word feminist. I have also come up with a tag line which helps communicate the idea further 'liberation, not a label'. Because what I want to do is to redefine feminism, or rather get everyone to think enough to define their own feminism.

No comments:

Post a Comment